Sherrill R. Morris Ph.D.
- COMD 671: Advanced Phonological Disorders
- Ph.D., University of Kansas, Speech-Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology
- License to practice speech-language pathology in the state of Illinois
- Predictive assessments of future learning; treatment efficacy
Morris, S, Vanetten-Kahl, C, Prange, N. (2017). Table Facilitators' Reflections Regarding their Interprofessional Core Competencies. Health and Interprofessional Practice 3(2):eP1133.
Douglass, C. & Morris, S.R. (2014). Student perspectives on self-directed learning and assessment. Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 14 (1), 13-25.
Morris, S. R. (2010) Clinical Application of Mean Babbling Level and Syllable Structure Level. Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools.