Ph.D. in Health Sciences (Ph.D. HS)
The Doctor of Philosophy in Health Sciences emphasizes an inter-professional orientation to research and practice. It seeks to educate a wide range of individuals to teach, conduct research and practice in an ever more complex inter-professional world; it also seeks to respond to an increasing demand for faculty and practitioners who are prepared to function in fields grounded in information-driven, evidence-based practice.
The Ph.D. in Health Sciences is designed to:
- accommodate full-time and part-time students from a wide range of professional and education backgrounds
- link students with faculty based on a student's career and research interests
- use a hybrid model of on-line course delivery and strategic face-to-face (f2f) sessions
- make it possible for students to plan their graduate experience by providing an Admission-to-Graduation template that:
- indicates the semester in which each core course is offered
- provides the schedule of face-to-face (f2f) sessions
- gives examples of course and milestone completion schedules for part time and full time students.
Fill out the form below to learn more about the program.