Russell Carter, P.T., Ed.D.
AHPT 799: Applied Research Methods in Physical Therapy II
- Ed.D., Northern Illinois University, Special Education (1989)
- M.P.H., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, Maternal & Child Health (1974)
- B.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, Physical Therapy (1969)
Physical therapist, Illinois (070001288)
- Behavioral analysis of physical therapist-patient interactions
- Single subject research applications to therapeutic settings
Selected Recent Publications and Presentations
- Carter RE, Lubinsky J. Rehabilitation Research: Principles and Applications. 5th ed. St Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders; 2015.
- Carter RE, Lubinsky J, Domholdt E. Rehabilitation Research: Principles and Applications. 4th ed. St Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders; 2011.
- Carter RE, Stoecker J. Descriptors of American Physical Therapy Association physical therapist members’ reading of professional publications. Physiother Theory Prac. 2006;23:263-278.
- Vendrely A, Carter RE. The influence of training on the rating of a physical therapist student's performance in the clinic. J of Allied Health. 2004;33(1):62-69.