- School of Allied Health and Communicative Disorders
- Rehabilitation Services and Rehabilitation Counseling
- Graduate Program
M.S. Admission Requirements
If you’re ready to pursue your graduate degree in rehabilitation counseling, you don’t have to wait. We accept applications for the fall, spring and summer semesters.
For summer or fall admission, submit your application and supplemental materials by February 1. For spring admission, submit by September 1.
- Graduate school application
- Unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Official transcripts are required once you are admitted
- Personal goals statement
- Two letters of recommendation
After the deadline, the rehabilitation counseling admissions committee will select qualified applicants to participate in pre-admission interviews. Committee members will look for your ability to demonstrate:
- An aptitude for graduate level study
- An ability to self-examine and utilize constructive feedback
- A commitment to rehabilitation counseling
- Productive interpersonal skills