Charles Pudrith, Ph.D., Au.D.
- AUD 677: Adult Audiological Assessment
- AUD 780: Medical Audiology
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Greensboro, communication sciences and disorders
- Au.D., Western Michigan University
- B.A., Michigan State University, audiology and speech science
- B.S., Michigan State University, biochemistry/biotechnology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Genetic variants that predict sensitivity to environmentally-induced sensorineural hearing loss.