Jinsook Kim PhD, MPH, DDS
- PHHE 315: Introduction to Health Promotion
- PHHE 467: Public Health Research and Evaluation
- PHHE 611: Applied Research Methods in Public Health
- PHHE 669: Community Health Planning
- Ph.D., University of California - Los Angeles, Public Health, Community Health Sciences
- M.P.H., Johns Hopkins University, Public Health, Health Policy & Management
- D.D.S., Seoul National University (Korea), Dentistry
- Social ecology of health and health behavior
- Health disparities
Kim, J. (2012). Are physical education-related state policies and schools' physical education requirement related to children's physical activity and obesity? Journal of School Health, 82, 268-276
Kim, J. (2010). Influence of neighborhood collective efficacy on adolescent sexual behavior: Variation by gender and activity participation. Child: Care, Health & Development, 36(5), 646-654.
Shin, H., & Kim, J. (2010). Differences in income-related inequality and horizontal inequity in ambulatory care use between rural and non-rural areas: Using the 1998-2001 U.S. National Health Interview Survey data. International Journal for Equity in Health, 9, 17. Link to publication
Ashing-Giwa, K. T., Kim, J., & Tejero, J. S. (2008). Measuring quality of life among cervical cancer survivors: Preliminary assessment of instrumentation validity in a cross-cultural study. Quality of Life Research, 17(1), 147-157.
Kim, J., & McCarthy, W. J. (2006). School-level contextual influence on smoking and drinking among Asian and Pacific Islander adolescents. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 84, 56-68.