Jie Chen PhD, RN
- NURS 312: Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- NURS 315: Adult Health Nursing I
- Ph.D., University of Cincinnati
- M.S.N., University of Cincinnati
- B.S.N., Tianjin Medical University, China
- Optimization of nursing work process to improve quality of patient care in hospitals.
- Transition of pre-licensure nursing students into professional practice.
- Cultural competency program to reduce ethnic disparities in health care.
Chen, J., Koren, M. E., Munroe, D.J., & Yao, P. (2014, in press). Is Hospital’s Magnet Status Linked to HCAHPS Scores? Journal of Nursing Care Quality, 29(3).
Chen, J., Daraiseh, N. M., Davis, K. G., & Pan, W. (2014). Sources of Work-related Acute
Fatigue in United States Hospital Nurses. Nursing and Health Sciences, 16(1), 19-25.
Chen, J., Davis, K. G., Daraiseh, N. M, Pan, W., & Davis, L.S. (2014, in press). Fatigue and
Recovery in 12-hour Day Shift Hospital Nurses. Journal of Nursing Management. Advance
online publication. doi: 10.1111/jonm.12062
Chen, J., Davis, L. S., Davis, K. G., Pan, W. & Daraiseh, N. M. (2011). Physiological and
behavioral response patterns at work among hospital nurses. Journal of Nursing Management,